Perform the following four-step procedure before creating an ad campaign
When designing an advertising campaign, your task is to inform potential customers about the existence of your product or service, and the next step is to arouse interest so that they are willing to make a choice about your product or service.
Perform the following four-step procedure before creating an ad campaign:
1.Define the market
2.Define a budget
3.Plan which media outlets you will use
4. Create an advertising strategy
- Tips by a businessman
1) Identify who your target audience is (customers who need your product or service.)
2) Find out how much you allow yourself to spend in order to reach your target audience.
3) Find out what are the best ways to get your message across to potential customers.
4) Select the most effective message and visual for the advertising campaign