The company’s core values are what support the vision, shape the culture and reflect what the company believes in. They are the essence of the company’s identity the principles or philosophy of values. Today we will discuss about apple core values.
“Marketing is about values. It’s a complicated and noisy world, and we’re not going to get a chance to get people to remember much about us. No company is. So we have to be clear about what we want them to know about us.” – Steve Jobs
At first, Steve started Think Different Campaign, which reflected his philosophy behind making the best products in the market. It was a brand image campaign that had an emotional appeal not only for the potential customers but also for Apple’s employees who had forgotten what Apple was about.
Apple Core Values 1981
Below you can find the Market leader’s original core values to inform society about the company:
- One person, one computer.
- We are going for it and we will set aggressive goals.
- We are all on the adventure together.
- We build products we believe in.
- We are here to make a positive difference in society, as well as make a profit.
- Each person is important; each has the opportunity and the obligation to make a difference.
- We are all in it together, win or lose.
- We are enthusiastic!
- We are creative; we set the pace.
- We want everyone to enjoy the adventure we are on together.
- We care about what we do.
- We want to create an environment in which Apple values flourish.
Apple’s mission statement by Tim Cook
- We believe that we’re on the face of the Earth to make great products.
- We believe in the simple, not the complex.
- We believe that we need to own and control the primary technologies behind the products we make.
- We participate only in markets where we can make a significant contribution.
- We believe in saying no to thousands of projects so that we can focus on the few that are truly important and meaningful to us.
- We believe in deep collaboration and cross-pollination of our groups, which allow us to innovate in a way that others cannot.
- We don’t settle for anything less than excellence in every group in the company, and we have the self-honesty to admit when we’re wrong and the courage to change.
See Other Company Reviews